Airbnb Guest Relations Manager
от 300 до 600 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for a responsible and experienced Guest Relations Manager to join our team to look after flats that are rented via various platform (Airbnb, Homeaway, Tripadvisor, etc.). Who will make our clients feel welcome and ensure their pleasant and comfortable stay at our flats.
What is the role of a Guest Relations Manager?
Guest Relations Manager responsibilities include coordinating their check-ins to assigned rooms and informing them about the flats’ facilities. You will also make sure our staff, including Housekeepers, offer stellar customer service and provide memorable hospitality experiences for our guests.
If you have previous hospitality experience and are familiar with hotel procedures, like bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes, we’d like to speak to you. Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
Ultimately, you will manage guest services by answering guests’ requests and making sure our visitors are satisfied.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Working with various booking platforms: Airbnb, Homeaway, Booking.com, etc.
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
- Promptly address guests’ requests
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Liaise with Housekeepers to provide an overall comfortable guest experience
- Analyze customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see
- Proven work experience as a Guest Relations Manager, Hotel Manager or similar role
- Experience working with platforms (Airbnb, Homeaway, etc) is essential
- Proficiency in English, written and oral; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation